Process Transfer Specialist Biotech (GMP)
- Limburg (NL)
- Master ,
- Biotech / Life Sciences ,
- Quality Assurances (QA)
What will your job be?
As Pharmaceutical Quality Specialist your work will focus on qualification and validation of laboratory, facility and manufacturing areas throughout the company. You prepare and implement validation documentation to assure the quality of projects. You will also manage deviations and changes and manage the follow up of CAPA's.
For eacht project job will include (but not be limited to):
- Implement all validation activities
- Develop validation plans
- Conduct risk assessments
- Review all specification documents; for example User Requirements (URS), Functional (FS) and Design (DS)
- Prepare IQ, OQ, PQ protocols and organize and coordinate subsequential validation activities in collaboration with the different involved departments
- Document and report the testing results
As an expert you will be the point of contact for quality and validation related questions. Therefore we are looking for an experienced Quality Specialist with at least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and an equal amount of experience with validation documentation.
Who do we need for this position?
For this challenging job we are looking for a laboratory specialist with the following experience:
- BASc or MSc degree in the field of biotechnology, chemistry or similar
- 5+ years of experience within Quality Assurance of a (bio)pharmaceutical company
- 3+ years of experience with validation and qualification according to GMP guidelines
- You are approachable and have good communication skills (in English both verbal and written)
- Good analytical skills and able to oversee and break down complex projects
- You are a European citizen and live in Maastricht area (or you are able to move there)
More information about the company:
Terms and benefits
- Permanent job, starting with a 12-month contract
- Fulltime job (32-36h/wk possible in consultation)
- Salary based on experience (range €4000 - €4900 gross/month)
- Attractive benefits
About Science @ Work
Science @ Work brings people and science together. Our Talent Acquisition Experts are all high-level discussion partners with a completed laboratory and science education. We bring talent and employers together for permanent and temporary jobs throughout the Netherlands.
As a specialized division of a Dutch recruitment organization with 7 offices in the Benelux, we have a wide reach and even greater industry knowledge.
Science @ Work equals quality and knowledge. What further distinguishes Science @ Work are the latest recruitment technologies, enthusiastic recruiters and attention to people and the environment. In this way we work faster, more efficiently and greener.
Science @ Work works for MLO, HLO and WO professionals in the life sciences, pharmacy, food, biotechnology and (petro) chemistry throughout the Netherlands. We offer permanent and temporary laboratory and science jobs within microbiology, chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, sales, quality assurance, medical devices and biomedical laboratory technology.