QA officer equipment qualification
- Noord-Brabant ,
- Limburg (NL)
- 32 uur ,
- 36 - 40 uur
- Bachelor ,
- Industrieel Ingenieur ,
- Quality Assurances (QA)
What will your job be?
In this position you will join the QA team of this dynamic, growing and innovative pharmaceutical company. The Quality Assurance team has divided the tasks in such a way that everyone has his or her own expertise within the team. The position that is opening up is focused on qualification of production equipment. Tasks include, but are not limited to, writing and review of:
- user requirement specivifations (URS)
- OQ and PQ documents
- Handling change controls
This job is perfect for someone who has affinity with production equipment, either from a background as pharmaceutical operator or from a QA background.
What do you need to qualify for the job of QA officer equipment qualification?
For this position we are looking for a QA or pahrmaceutical production professional with the following background and expertise:
- A science degree, preferably on HLO or MSc level
- Someone with a MLO or 'farmaceutisch vakman' degree with the right knowledge and experience will also be taken into account
- At least 2 years of work experience in a pharmaceutical company and therefore good knowledge of GMP
- Preferably you have experience writing and reviewing URS, CAPA's, Change Controls
- Affinity with production equipment and with administrative tasks
- Experience with CSV is a plus
- Detail oriented and quality minded
- You have good communication skills in English (verbal and written); Dutch is a plus
More information about the company
Terms and conditions for QA officer equipment qualification
- Permanent job, starting with a 12 month contract
- 32-40 hours per week
- Salary based on experience; in the range of €2900 - 3500 gross / month
At Science@Work, people and science come together. Our Talent Acquisition Experts are all a high-level discussion partner with a completed laboratory and science training. We bring talent and employers together for permanent and temporary jobs throughout the Netherlands.
As a specialized division of a Dutch recruitment organization with 7 offices in the Benelux, we have a large reach and even greater industry knowledge.
Science@Work equals quality and knowledge. What further distinguishes Science@Work are the latest recruitment technologies, enthusiastic recruiters and attention to people and the environment. This way we work faster, more efficiently and greener.
Science@Work works for MLO, HLO and WO professionals in the life sciences, pharmacy, food, biotechnology and (petro)chemistry throughout the Netherlands. We offer permanent and temporary laboratory and science jobs within microbiology, chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, sales, quality assurance, medical devices and biomedical laboratory technology.