Clinical Study Monitor (CRA /CTA, ICH-GCP)
- Regio Amsterdam
- 36 - 40 uur
- HLO/BSc ,
- Biotech / Life Sciences
In this senior clinical Study Monitor role, you will be key in the management of multiple clinical trails and liaison with external and internal stake-holders. You liaise and interact with all levels ranging from research staff, regulatory, compliance, investigators and external clinical research organisations.
Within a multi-disciplinary team, you are responsible to monitor the clinical trial progress and support and manage study procedures and protocols. You also set up new logistic procedures, vendor management and present study plans and study outcomes. You act on a international stage. All work is executed under strict ICH-GCP guidelines.
This is a challenging role for an experience clinical study monitor, clinical research associate or clinical trail associate. This job is for a permanent position.
Who we seek as Clinical Study Monitor (CRA /CTA, ICH-GCP)?
For this role we seek an experienced professional with the following background:
- A Bachelor, BSc or MSc degree in Life Sciences, Biochemie, Biotechnologie or similar
- A minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience within clinical trial management
- Extensive knowledge of ICH-GCP regulations
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Willing and able to travel (internationally)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
What can you expect?
Salary and benefits Clinical Study Monitor (CRA /CTA, ICH-GCP)
Salary: 3000 - 5000 per month depending on experience level.
The salary level is highly competative, with good benefits.