Laboratory technician with programming skills
- Regio Utrecht
- 36 - 40 uur
- WO/MSC ,
- Biotech / Life Sciences ,
- Quality Assurances QA
What will your job be?
Within this position you will join the team working on automation of laboratory processes. You will be involved in optimisations projects, as well as the facilities within new departments and arrangements regarding new processes and equipment. Projects will also cover several important (side) topics, amongst which Quality Management Systems, data integrity, and Risk Management.
For this position we are looking for a junior or medior person, witch a laboratory degree (BASc or MSc) and good knowledge of programming languages. You have experience within several laboratories, of which preferably at least one within the industry. Additionally, you need to have good knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Python, C++ or Java. This is a long term position, where someone will be trained to become a automation specialist. It's important that you have this ambition.
What do you need for the position of Laboratory technician with programming skills?
We are looking for candidates who can check the following boxes:
- MSc or BASc degree in the laboratory field (f.i. chemistry, life sciences, bio engineering or bio informatics)
- Experience with working at laboratories - preferably also in a company
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Python, C++ or Java
- Interest in automation of laboratory processes
- Ambition to develop yourself and grow into a speciliast role
- Good command of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- In possession of a valid work permit
- Living in Utrecht area or willing to move there
So what about the company?
Benefits Laboratory technician with programming skills
- Permanent position
- Full time job
- Good salary and benefits (based on experience)
About Science @ Work
People and science come together at Science @ Work. Our Talent Aqcuisition Experts are all high-level discussion partners with a completed laboratory and science education. We bring talent and employers together for permanent and temporary jobs throughout the Netherlands.
As a specialized division of a Dutch recruitment organization with 6 offices, we have a large span and even greater industry knowledge.
Science @ Work equals quality and knowledge. Science @ Work further distinguishes itself by the latest recruitment technologies, inspired recruiters and attention to people and the environment. In this way we work faster, more efficiently and greener.
Science @ Work works for MLO, HLO/BASc and MSc professionals in the life sciences, pharmacy, food, biotechnology and (petro) chemistry throughout the Netherlands. We offer permanent and temporary laboratory and science jobs in microbiology, chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, sales, quality assurance, medical devices and biomedical laboratory technology.