Medior/senior research technician cell biology & immunology
- Regio Utrecht
Gewenst aantal uren
- 36 - 40 uur
- HLO/BSc ,
- Biotech / Life Sciences
What will your job be?
In this position you will be working on a broad set of in vitro experiments to study the proteins that are potentially interesting for further development. You will focus on immunological and cell based assays. You will perform a wide variety of tests, amongst which cell culture, FACS, ELISA and functional cell assays (f.i. viability). You will be performing these techniques in order to learn more about the mechanism of action of the proteins.
Who are we looking for?
For this position we are looking for a professional with the following background and expertise:
- BSc (or MSc) Life Sciences, Biochemistry or similar
- 4+ years of experience with immunology and cell biology - including hands on experience with cell culturing, FACS, ELISA and functional cellular assays
- Flexible, able to perform several experiments at the same time
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and knowledge of Dutch (at least verbal)
- Someone with high standards, who wants to keep on growing and expanding knowledge and who likes to take initiative and is a real teamplayer at the same time
Candidates with a PhD degree do not qualify for this position.
What can you expect?
This job is at a fast growing biotech company with strong focus on research and development. There is a high level of expertise, and everyone is very motivated to contribute to creating the best products available on the market. The environment is driven and challenging and therefore very motivating.
- Long term position
- Competitive salary
- Fulltime position, 40 h/wk ( open to discuss 36h/wk for a perfect match)