Project Manager Microbiology
- 36 - 40 uur
- PhD (+)
- Microbiologie ,
- Scientific Sales
What will your job be?
As a project manager you will have a very challenging position, covering several topics of product development, sales and marketing of microbiome oriented products. Your job will include, but will not be limited to the following tasks:
- Taking the lead to the development of new microbiome oriented products and analysis
- Supervision of projects, including communication with internal and external clients
- Making sure you are always informed on developments within the field of the microbiome and host-microbe interactions
- Taking responsibility for improvement of current products and quality control standards of the current and new products and analysis
- Providing support on marketing and financial aspects of projects
Who are we looking for?
For this position we are looking for a laboratory professional with the following background and expertise:
- PhD degree in the field of microbiology; preferably within the field of the microbiome or host-microbe interactions
- Expertise in the field of either the skin microbiome or the gut microbiome
- Preferably you have some project management experience
- Commercial mindset, good communication skills, able to keep good overview
- Good command of English, both written and verbal. Dutch is a pro
- You live within a range of 45-minutes travel of Leiden (NL) or have plans to move to this area
- If you are not an EU citizen, you need to be in possession of a valid work permit
What to expect of the company?
Terms and Benefits of Project Manager Microbiology
- Permanent position, starting with a temporary contract
- Good salary, based on experience (€3500 - €4750 gross/month)
- Fulltime job (must)
- Attractive benefits
Science@Work brings people and science together. Our Talent Aqcuisition Experts are all a high-level discussion partner with a completed laboratory and science education. We bring talent and employers together for permanent and temporary jobs throughout the Netherlands.
As a specialized division of a Dutch recruitment organization with 6 offices, we have a wide reach. Science@Work equals quality and knowledge. What distinguishes Science@Work is the latest recruitment technologies, passionate recruiters and attention to people and the environment. This way we work faster, while being greener.
Science@Work works for MLO, HLO and WO professionals in the life sciences, pharmacy, food, biotechnology and (petro) chemistry throughout the Netherlands. We offer permanent and temporary laboratory and scientific jobs in microbiology, chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, sales, quality assurance, medical devices and biomedical laboratory technology.