QA Specialist (GLP)
- 32 uur ,
- 36 - 40 uur
- Quality Assurances QA
What are your responsibilities?
This is a job where you will function as a specialist and where you will be responsible for maintaining GLP compliance on the Utrecht site of this biotechnological company. tasks that belong to your job will be amongst others:
- Variety of QA activities, including auditing studies and facilities
- Ensuring that every part of the process is GLP compliant, including the suppliers, vendors and IT systems
- Go to person regarding any GLP related questions
- Plan and attend authority inspections
- Further develop quality awareness within the company, for instance by training activities and day to day feedback
What do we look for in a QA Specialist (GLP)?
For this job we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist with the following profile:
- MSc degree in life sciences
- Thorough knowledge of GLP
- Minimum of 5 years experience with QA and GLP
- Strong communication skills; able to engage people and guide them to the next level of quality awareness
- Experience in working for an international company
- Willing to travel to other sites of the company, globally
It is not possible to provide a work visa for this job. Therefore we are looking for candidates who have a European citizenship or are in possession of a valid work permit for NL.
What can you expect from the company?
Salary and benefits QA Specialist (GLP)
- Permanent job
- Salary based on experience - up to €6000 gross/month
- Very attractive benefits
About Science at Work
People and science come together at Science at Work. Our Talent Aqcuisition Experts are all high-level discussion partners with a completed laboratory and science education. We bring talent and employers together for permanent and temporary jobs throughout the Benelux. As a specialized division of a Belgian recruitment organization with 12 offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland we have a large span and even greater industry knowledge.
Science at Work equals quality and knowledge. Science at Work further distinguishes itself by the latest recruitment technologies, inspired recruiters and attention to people and the environment. In this way we work faster, more efficiently and greener.
Science at Work works for MLO (vocational), HLO/BASc and MSc professionals in the life sciences, pharmacy, food, biotechnology and (petro) chemistry throughout the Netherlands. We offer permanent and temporary laboratory and science jobs in microbiology, chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, sales, quality assurance, medical devices and biomedical laboratory technology.