Research technician assay development biotech
- Regio Utrecht
- 36 - 40 uur
- HLO/BSc ,
- Biotech / Life Sciences
What will your job be?
You will join a team that works on development and execution of bioassays. The team works on several projects simultaneously and therefore your job will also be varied. The main focus of this job we be on several laboratory tasks, including culturing of mammalian cells, binding assays (ELISA a.o.) and functional cell assays. Depending on your experience your focus will be either on execution of the assays or development and transfer of the assays. Additional tasks will be the writing of protocols, basic statistical analysis and optimisation of processes.
What do you need for the position of Research technician assay development biotech?
We are looking for candidates who can check the following boxes:
- MSc or HLO degree in the life science or biotech field
- Several years of laboratory experience, preferably within a company or CRO
- At least 2 years of experience with cell culture, binding assays (f.i. ELISA) and functional cell assays
- Assay development experience is a plus
- GLP and/or GMP experience is a plus
- Ambition to develop yourself and grow into a specialist role
- Good command of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- In possession of a valid work permit
- Living in Utrecht area or willing to move there
About the company:
Benefits Research technician assay development biotech
- Permanent job
- Fulltime employment
- Good salary, based on experience ( €2900 - €3800)
- Attractive benefits
About Science @ Work
Science @ Work brings people and science together. Our Talent Acquisition Experts are all a high-level discussion partner with a completed laboratory and science training. We bring talent and employers together for permanent and temporary jobs throughout the Netherlands.
As a specialized division of a Dutch recruitment organization with 6 offices, we have a wide reach and even greater industry knowledge.
Science @ Work equals quality and knowledge. What further distinguishes Science @ Work are the latest recruitment technologies, passionate recruiters and attention to people and the environment. This way we work faster, more efficiently and greener.
Science @ Work works for MLO, HLO and WO professionals in the life sciences, pharmacy, food, biotechnology and (petro) chemistry throughout the Netherlands. We offer permanent and temporary laboratory and science jobs in microbiology, chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, sales, quality assurance, medical devices and biomedical laboratory technology.