Research Technician (biotech, ELISA)
- 32 uur ,
- 36 - 40 uur
- HLO/BSc ,
- Biotech / Life Sciences ,
What are your responsibilities?
As a research analyst you are responsible for performing and developing ELISA assays to analyse and optimise the performance of new products. In addition, you will also use cell-based assays and PCR experiments.
A small selection of your daily activities:
- Setting up, performing and analyzing different types of ELISA assays for the detection of biomolecules
- Validating new assays and performing quality controls according to GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) guidelines
- Performing molecular biological analyzes for the development of new therapies
- Reporting results and actively thinking about improvements and the direction of the research
A great position to take your first steps as a research analyst in the biotechnology industry. There are also plenty of opportunities and challenges in this position if you already have more work experience. This position can be filled in both 40 and 32 hours a week.
What do we look for in a Research Technician (biotech, ELISA)?
For this position we are looking for a motivated research analyst with the following experience.
- A completed HLO or MSc course in biotechnology, molecular biology or similar
- Demonstrable experience with ELISA is a must
- Experience with other molecular biological techniques is an advantage
- Work experience is a great advantage, but not a requirement for suitable internship experience.
- Familiarity with GMP/GLP/GxP is an advantage
- Able to work independently and team player
- Accurate and result-oriented
What can you expect from the company?
Salary and benefits Research Technician (biotech, ELISA)
- Salary of €2500 - €3500 per month based on full-time employment
- Full-time employment, but 32 hours a week also possible
- Good retirement plan
- Attractive benefits
- Challenging position in a dynamically growing company
About Science at Work
People and science come together at Science at Work. Our Talent Aqcuisition Experts are all high-level discussion partners with a completed laboratory and science education. We bring talent and employers together for permanent and temporary jobs throughout the Benelux. As a specialized division of a Belgian recruitment organization with 12 offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland we have a large span and even greater industry knowledge.
Science at Work equals quality and knowledge. Science at Work further distinguishes itself by the latest recruitment technologies, inspired recruiters and attention to people and the environment. In this way we work faster, more efficiently and greener.
Science at Work works for MLO (vocational), HLO/BASc and MSc professionals in the life sciences, pharmacy, food, biotechnology and (petro) chemistry throughout the Netherlands. We offer permanent and temporary laboratory and science jobs in microbiology, chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, sales, quality assurance, medical devices and biomedical laboratory technology.