Research Technician immunology
- Regio Utrecht
Gewenst aantal uren
- 36 - 40 uur
- HLO/BSc ,
- Biotech / Life Sciences
What will your job be?
You will be working in the team that develops assays for internal use and external use. The main focus will be on immunological assays and bioanalytical assays. Some of the techniques you will work on are ELISA, Flow Cytometry, biomarker analysis and cell-based assays. Your job will be to contribute to the development and qualification of new/improved assays, as well as transferring them to other departments (internally & externally), under GLP standards. Naturally, you take care of accurate documentation.
Who are we looking for?
For this position we are looking for a laboratory professional with the following knowledge and background:
- BSc or MSc degree in the field of life sciences, biochemistry or similar
- At least 1 year hands on experience (internship or work related) performing immunological and bio-assays (ELISA, FACS, cell-based assays)
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements of product related assays (for instance under GLP standards) is a big plus
- Hands-on experience regarding development of assays is appreciated
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and good knowledge of Dutch (at least verbal)
What kind of company is this position at?
This job is at a fast growing biotech company with strong focus on research and development. There is a high level of expertise, and everyone is very motivated to contribute to creating the best products available on the market. The environment is driven and challenging and therefore very motivating.
- Long term job
- Fulltime position (40 h/wk). Less hours is not possible
- Competitive salary (€2500 - €4000 depending on experience)