Research technician process development
- 36 - 40 uur
- Biotech / Life Sciences
What are your responsibilities?
What do we look for in a Research technician process development ?
For this position we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated laboratory professional;
- You have a background in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Pharma or comparable
- A minimum of level of HLO, BSc
- Working experience (or extensive internships) in comparable working environment is mandatory
- Hands-on experience in downstream process development
- Social and a hardworking teamplayer
What can you expect from the company?
Salary and benefits Research technician process development
You can expect the following rewards when you start in this position;
- Permanent position, starting on temporary contract
- Monthly salary of €2700 - €3500 based on fulltime employment
- Fulltime position: workweek of 40 hours
About Science at Work
People and science come together at Science at Work. Our Talent Aqcuisition Experts are all high-level discussion partners with a completed laboratory and science education. We bring talent and employers together for permanent and temporary jobs throughout the Benelux. As a specialized division of a Belgian recruitment organization with 12 offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland we have a large span and even greater industry knowledge.
Science at Work equals quality and knowledge. Science at Work further distinguishes itself by the latest recruitment technologies, inspired recruiters and attention to people and the environment. In this way we work faster, more efficiently and greener.
Science at Work works for MLO (vocational), HLO/BASc and MSc professionals in the life sciences, pharmacy, food, biotechnology and (petro) chemistry throughout the Netherlands. We offer permanent and temporary laboratory and science jobs in microbiology, chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, sales, quality assurance, medical devices and biomedical laboratory technology.