Senior Process Technologist Separation Technology
- 36 - 40 uur ,
- 32 uur
- WO/MSC ,
- PhD (+)
- Chemie ,
- Biotech / Life Sciences ,
What will your job be?
This concerns a position within the process development team of an international biotech company. In this position you will play an important role within the process development team.
Your job will include the following tasks:
- Go to person within the process development team regarding technical questions
- Initiate, develop and oversee projects concerning upscaling of processes; mainly separation processses
- Lead process development projects; optimization of existing as well as new processes
- Trouble shooting
- Attend the actual implementation at the production sites (internationally)
- Translating (long term) requests from the business to project plans and to the processes
- Responsible for keeping the knowledge of the process development up to date
The main focus of the department is the development and upscaling of processes concerning purification of products (separation & concentration). You need good knowledge of how to get the data you need to predict what will happen when a process is scaled up.
As this is an expert role, we are looking for a process technologist with >10 years of industrial experience, who wants to be an expert and play a key role within the process development department.
What do you need for the position of Senior Process Technologist Separation Technology?
To be a good fit with this position, we need a process technology expert who checks the following boxes:
- MSc, PhD or PDEng degree in the field of process technology
- At least 10 years of industrial experience within process technology and process development
- Knowledge of upscaling of processes and predictions hereabout
- Knowledge of separation technology (preferably filtrations and chromatography)
- Good technical and analytical skills as well as good communication skills in English
- Willing to travel for projects
- Living in the Netherlands, or concrete plans to move here
What to expect?
Whithin this company you will play a central role, being part of the process development team, while being in close contact with the business. You will get to know many people within the company, as you will become a go-to person for process technology related questions. You will share your knowledge with the team and will train the employees of different departments on the processes that you implemented. This company offers its employees opportunities to grow and develop, within the team as well as within the company.
Benefits Senior Process Technologist Separation Technology
- Permanent job
- Full time job (32h/wk possible, provided that there's flexibility in this during work trips)
- Excellent salary (€90k - €110k)
- Excellent benefits
About Science @ Work
People and science come together at Science @ Work. Our Talent Aqcuisition Experts are all high-level discussion partners with a completed laboratory and science education. We bring talent and employers together for permanent and temporary jobs throughout the Netherlands.
As a specialized division of a Dutch recruitment organization with 6 offices, we have a large span and even greater industry knowledge.
Science @ Work equals quality and knowledge. Science @ Work further distinguishes itself by the latest recruitment technologies, inspired recruiters and attention to people and the environment. In this way we work faster, more efficiently and greener.
Science @ Work works for MLO, HLO/BASc and MSc professionals in the life sciences, pharmacy, food, biotechnology and (petro) chemistry throughout the Netherlands. We offer permanent and temporary laboratory and science jobs in microbiology, chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, sales, quality assurance, medical devices and biomedical laboratory technology.