Technician Solid State Chemistry
- 36 - 40 uur
- HLO/BSc ,
What will your job be?
As a technician in this team you will work on a variety of projects, all concerning development of pharmaceutical products. There are currently two job openings: one for a BASc/HLO with a practical mindset and one for an experienced BASc or a MSc with the opportunity to develop into more research oriented projects. In both jobs you will be trained for a variety of standardized techniques, including DSC, XRD, HPLC and TGA. The work is performed under GMP guidelines and it's considered a big plus if you already have experience with working in a GMP environment.
Who are we looking for?
For this job opportunity as Technician Solid State Chemistry we are looking for a laboratory professional with the following skills:
- Finished BASc/HLO or MSc degree in the field of chemistry
- Internship or work experience in the field of solid state chemistry
- Experience with at least two of the following techniques: HPLC, DSC, XRD and TGA
- Preferably you have experience with GMP guidelines
- You are in possession of a valid work permit and live in the Eindhoven area
- Preferably you speak Dutch. Good command of English is a must
Candidates with a finished PhD degree are not considered for this position.
What can you expect at this company?
- Permanent job (starting with a temporary contract)
- Fulltime job
- Good salary, based on previous experience
About Science @ Work
Science @ Work brings people and science together. Our Talent Acquisition Experts are all a high-level discussion partner with a completed laboratory and science education. We bring talent and employers together for permanent and temporary jobs throughout the Netherlands.
As a specialized division of a Dutch recruitment organization with 6 offices, we have a wide reach and even greater industry knowledge.
Science @ Work equals quality and knowledge. What further distinguishes Science @ Work are the latest recruitment technologies, passionate recruiters and attention to people and the environment. This way we work faster, more efficiently and greener.
Science @ Work works for MLO, HLO and WO professionals in the life sciences, pharmacy, food, biotechnology and (petro) chemistry throughout the Netherlands. We offer permanent and temporary laboratory and science jobs in microbiology, chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, sales, quality assurance, medical devices and biomedical laboratory technology.